"Not his flag"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That all you do, and yes it is against forum policy.

Welcome back!

Had a couple of pm's today asking where you went. :D

I'm sure I'm on a list with other troublemakers and malcontents. I'm spending more time over on OKFirearms.....it's a little more free speechier, less moderated so the conversations can be a lil more open and less PC.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Freemen don't have idols or claim that they want to initiate physical force against those who 'disrepect' their idols with an asswhooping or run over them with cars as proposed by some in this thread.

I find the Flag Code and all the "official rules" for dealing with flags to be completely ridiculous. Free men don't need thought leaders to tell them the "proper" way of treating or showing respect for flags or any other symbols. In a free society, the "proper" way is whatever the owner thinks is proper.

This.

And sadly, this.

I respect our flag and what it represented to those who fought and died under it - including many in my family, but we've traveled (and continue to travel) a dangerous path, from the idea of forced flag worship, warrior worship, and blind patriotism. We chide our "leaders" for being inept buffoons, but would follow them straight into hell if they pick up a flag and say it's for "freedom". I find people who disrespect the flag disgusting, but there are plenty who find some of my views disgusting as well. So I try to ignore assholes, and don't condone making any more new laws or rules - which conflicts with everything the United States represents.

Yeah, people who have no compunction about initiating violence against others fall into my "lowest of the low" category.

As far as idols go, free men can worship whatever the hell they want. Just leave me the alone and we won't have problems.

I'm really courious about what you guys call freedom?

Are you free to walk down the street in front of a grade school naked?

Are you advocating you can as "free men" walk into a grocery and eat anything you want without paying?

Can you as a free man scream fire in a movie theater?

Can you as a free man drive on the wrong side of the road?

Where does the free man and the land ruled by laws, and the constitution come together?

Explain to me how total freedom is going to help this country?

Big_McLargehuge

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Also, speaking of rules, after a bit of digging I was able to find a link to the rules. They're not clearly listed anywhere in the main areas. Might want to remedy that.

Anyway, I found this line:

Posts making threats of physical violence, Stalking, or similar activity will not be tolerated.

and

Threads or replies encouraging any illegal/unethical action (like "Best way to kill neighbor's dog?") will not be allowed.
(keep in mind assault is illegal, and flag burning is protected speech)

Plenty of posts in this thread featuring these. Do we have selective enforcement on this forum?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Freemen don't have idols or claim that they want to initiate physical force against those who 'disrepect' their idols with an asswhooping or run over them with cars as proposed by some in this thread.

I find the Flag Code and all the "official rules" for dealing with flags to be completely ridiculous. Free men don't need thought leaders to tell them the "proper" way of treating or showing respect for flags or any other symbols. In a free society, the "proper" way is whatever the owner thinks is proper.

This.

And sadly, this.

I respect our flag and what it represented to those who fought and died under it - including many in my family, but we've traveled (and continue to travel) a dangerous path, from the idea of forced flag worship, warrior worship, and blind patriotism. We chide our "leaders" for being inept buffoons, but would follow them straight into hell if they pick up a flag and say it's for "freedom". I find people who disrespect the flag disgusting, but there are plenty who find some of my views disgusting as well. So I try to ignore assholes, and don't condone making any more new laws or rules - which conflicts with everything the United States represents.

Yeah, people who have no compunction about initiating violence against others fall into my "lowest of the low" category.

As far as idols go, free men can worship whatever the hell they want. Just leave me the alone and we won't have problems.

Now you're beginning to sound like an Obama-lover.

LOL, you didn't answer the questions. Re read my post again, and answer the questions.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Also, speaking of rules, after a bit of digging I was able to find a link to the rules. They're not clearly listed anywhere in the main areas. Might want to remedy that.

Anyway, I found this line:

and

(keep in mind assault is illegal, and flag burning is protected speech)

Plenty of posts in this thread featuring these. Do we have selective enforcement on this forum?

Be very specific about what your talking about and get back to me in a PM preferably.

Big_McLargehuge

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
LOL, you didn't answer the questions. Re read my post again, and answer the questions.

The original question wasn't directed towards any of my posts. I was highlighting a quote of yours and comparing it to those who really hate freedom, namely modern liberals.

Be very specific about what your talking about and get back to me in a PM preferably.

I thought the first couple pages were specific enough. But sure, I'll do the work for you.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Such hypocrisy from the ranks. These flag burners have a right to protest in any legal manner they deem fit. Yet, you Captain Americas threaten them with grievous bodily injury, and even death. If any of the Left uttered such unadulterated balderdash, you'd be up in proverbial arms, suckling at the tit of Fox News.

Fortunately, your version of what is allowed is simply your mass delusion.

Like those that behead ours...for thinking?????

Ignorance compels...Go back from where you came

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Like those that behead ours...for thinking?????

Ignorance compels...Go back from where you came

Yep run him off. Guy has 2 posts since 2010. His opinion don't count. He's the kinda guy that should be on JBs Re education camp list. Ban him I say. Your opinion is more popular.

Latest posts

Top Bottom