NRA screws us again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like when we were trying to get them to support OC in Oklahoma and they deemed it wasn't an issue worth their effort?

Yeah. Ok.

That’s when I called the ILA and was blown off. I **** canned my NRA stuff as soon as I hung up the phone.

How did we end up getting OC signed into law without the NRA supporting it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe if everybody dumped the NRA and signed up en masse with more staunch supporters of the 2nd Amendment, with organizations willing to stand up and say, "No more!" then we would have a real group who isn't interested in pandering, political expediency and maintaining their own positions more than serving their constituents.

How long will people make excuses for the NRA?

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe if everybody dumped the NRA and signed up en masse with more staunch supporters of the 2nd Amendment, with organizations willing to stand up and say, "No more!" then we would have a real group who isn't interested in pandering, political expediency and maintaining their own positions more than serving their constituents.

How long will people make excuses for the NRA?
Make no mistake, I'm with you guys but....

That has no bearing whatsoever on the NRA's political clout in D.C. Sorry but it just doesn't. And until 2 or 3 million members jump ship in a short amount of time it's just not going to either. Them's the facts boys....

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

That has no bearing whatsoever on the NRA's political clout in D.C. Sorry but it just doesn't. And until 2 or 3 million members jump ship in a short amount of time it's just not going to either. Them's the facts boys....
Yep, the NRA has the clout.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score

And it will remain so until people stand up to the NRA just like they talk big about standing up the "the man" who is going to come get their guns.

If they don't support what you believe in, and they don't stand with you, and they sell your rights for political expediency and peace - what exactly is it they are doing FOR you?

Making excuses for Trump, making excuses for the Republican party, making excuses for being a conservative, and making excuses for the NRA... all of this will lead to more of a left shift in this nation. If you don't see it, then I don't know what else to say. This place is becoming a nation of snowflakes and leftists - the next generation is already indoctrinated, and they're working on the one after that.

We are GOING to lose, people, unless we DO something about it. We ARE going to become criminalized. The NRA refuses to make a stand, just like they've refused for years. Who is going to make it?

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have no issue with people who choose to support the NRA, and I hope that folks don't hold it against me that I don't currently. Not that I would give a damn either way.

If a person chooses to financially support an organization, that money will be used as the organization (not the individual) sees fit. One or two people choosing to withdraw their support wouldn't be noticed, but I guarantee that 100 people in every state would be noticed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom