NRA screws us again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SABOT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The gun grabbers really hate the NRA and welcome any help that you guys give them in weakening the NRA. They know the power that the NRA has in Washington and have launched a fresh attack to vilify our most powerful pro gun voice. The NRA is not perfect but is still our best ally. I for one have just renewed my membership. I strongly support them. I say that it would be better to support them and tell the NRA leadership about the things that you disagree with. If you tear them down you are working with the gun grabbers to destroy the organization that does have the loudest pro gun voice. Just my two cents.
With allies like the NRA, who need enemies. Gun Owners of America, no compromises.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Make no mistake, I'm with you guys but....

That has no bearing whatsoever on the NRA's political clout in D.C. Sorry but it just doesn't. And until 2 or 3 million members jump ship in a short amount of time it's just not going to either. Them's the facts boys....
The NRA has political clout because of the money that people give them. If the money stops and goes to another organization the NRA no longer has ****. The left will no longer hate the NRA then. They'll hate who ever is getting the $$$.

Keep supporting the NRA and you will keep getting bills passed that support **** like Emergency protective orders where A guy gets his guns confiscated for being "Accused" of domestic violence.

The NRA is making far TOO MANY compromises.

Latest posts

Top Bottom