Nutnfancy gear reviews.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He talks with an authoritative tone but often says things which clearly demonstrate his lack of knowledge. I'm not gonna lie and say I've never enjoyed any of his reviews or that I've never learned anything from watching them. Too many "dudes" as well, though.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He talks with an authoritative tone but often says things which clearly demonstrate his lack of knowledge. I'm not gonna lie and say I've never enjoyed any of his reviews or that I've never learned anything from watching them. Too many "dudes" as well, though.

This. The guy is a wind-bag. His gear reviews usually feature low-end and air-soft grade equipment and his "tests" usually have very little content or measurable testing. He does feature some things that are actually cool, but then he talks about all the "tactical" applications for it or starts screwing up the facts about a particular product or its use.

As for his knife reviews - if you can talk about a knife for 22 mins and still manage to screw up basic facts about the knife (or spew opinions about how that 1/4 oz makes all the difference in the world, while at the same time consistently guessing the wrong weight for pretty much every knife you pick up at BLADE), then something is wrong. His opinions aren't considered very highly regarded in the knife world (I will admit that he is mildly entertaining sometimes and if I can't find anyone else on Youtube who is reviewing a particular knife, I'll tough out one of his "reviews").

JonN06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Other than talking for a really long time he doesn't really bother me. I haven't really watched one of his reviews in a long time, and when I do I just skip around.

A

ArmedCivy

I for one am a fan. Nobody is perfect, yes he may have inconsistencies here and there, but what he does do is give the viewer his own opinion of the item being reviewed. Take it or leave it. I've heard the negative and positive arguments about him alot, but I find his channel informative and entertaining. Do I have a complaint about him...yes, he makes me want to spend my hard earned money on more gear. But he inspired me to get back into shooting and join the NRA, so how bad can he be?

Latest posts

Top Bottom