Obama Coming To Cushing OK Thursday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe he will land in OKC and helo to cushing or just screw their traffic for the day driving from OKC and back . TCSD firearms trainer was just over joyed about Obama coming and having to work /

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe he will land in OKC and helo to cushing or just screw their traffic for the day driving from OKC and back . TCSD firearms trainer was just over joyed about Obama coming and having to work /

old friend from Lone Wolf who was Marine 1 Pilot in the days and will not comment on particular "passengers' of the White House, but most everything you may have read on the net is true, those that served and were Presidents have respect. Just sayin'. Tommy being loyal and first a Marine won't tell me so I don't ask and never would ask, sort of like asking the war vets about what they did, know what I mean.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll be at home.... clinging to my God & my guns!

Thurday huh... I'll make darn sure I have a solid alibi for Thursday.... lots of witnesses that I'm hundreds of miles away.. I wouldn't want get accused of "Booing" and throwing vegetables at the self proclaimed "King of the World".... besides there might be a big earth quake if he tells one more lie about how great a job he has been doing as Prez.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That won't surprise me but that is a short term remedy that really should be replaced with a long term solution, meaning domestic oil production. We release reserves, when will we replace them or will we? I don't think this is a good use of strategic reserves, this is a tactical use designed to hold gas prices down. Of course that will help with his re-election. Not in the best interest of the country.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ooooh, ooooh, do you think we should perhaps line his motorcade route with signs? I could probably think of the text for several of those, but there are some ladies in the forums.
I remember some farmers (or farm (?) activists) trying that when Carter came to Elk City on his re-election campaign.
The route wasn't what was expected.
As far as I know Carter didn't see a single protest sign.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My bet is on it being fake. No car with that kind of stupidity would last very long without getting keyed, slashed, or smashed.

That's just ignorant.

The website that sold them was real according to ABC, but was taken down within hours of the bumper sticker appearing on yoohoo.
Not what I would put on my car, but, I have seen a lot of bumper stickers that fall in to that category.

Latest posts

Top Bottom