Obama Coming To Cushing OK Thursday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We need to form a line around Cushing, laying on the road like Gandhi, and have a passive protest.
Wait..... Most of you guys don't know who Gandhi is.
Do a quick google and get back.

458 SOCOM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
dennishoddy said:
We need to form a line around Cushing, laying on the road like Gandhi, and have a passive protest.
Wait..... Most of you guys don't know who Gandhi is.
Do a quick google and get back.

Brilliant!

What are you going o do next if flys in by helicopter?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That shouldn't surprise me but I find it to be incredible that the POTUS is coming to Oklahoma for the first time since he took office and he won't allow his puny subjects to participate. Freaking unbelievable.

Well we wouldn't want the emperor to be told he has no clothes! :(

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe some Wall Street Protestors will show up and Pee on his limo..... he didn't have a problem with that kind of act when it happened to police cars in New York City... it was just 'freedom of expression' then.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My daughters live in Cushing. I know everyone here hates the president, but meeting him would make the third president I've met in my lifetime. I am disappointed that his event is closed to the public.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
he knows that nobody likes him.
Booing on national TV would be disastrous and would give the projection that, thats how the entire country feels.

You are correct, that is the rationalle I'm sure.

Given that, he just needs to stay away then and not pretend. If he's not willing to hear what ALL of the citizens have to say instead of just his blind supporters, then it's just one more reason why it's time ofor him to go.

Latest posts

Top Bottom