Obama invokes executive privilege as Holder faces contempt vote

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
See This is what we are talking about. Obama wants to take our guns and give them to the Mexican drug cartel. This is why its so important that our presidents be American, otherwise they have no loyalty.

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My question is, what does Holder know that is keeping Obama from throwing him under the bus? this can't be good for his presidential campaign, so why hasn't he just tossed Holder to make it go away or at least make him look like the good guy? Holder must know something or have something that would hurt the president more if it got out. I refuse to believe there is any actual loyalty in the whole bunch, so you tell me, why didn't Obama toss Holder out months ago and try to just play clean up.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obama didn't know ANYTHING about Fast and Furious? Then how can he invoke executive privelige? So much for a open and transparent administration. The infamous Watergate coverup pales in comparison.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I predict this will not be good for King Obama. By jumping into this he just created a lot more problems for himself.

So why is he protecting Holder? Maybe this whole operation came from the top in the first place?

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Calculated move to distract the sheeple from the real issues like the economy etc...and make Obama look tough to his base.

Now the news cycle will be smothered with this for months and in the end they will turn over a pile of papers that show nothing...

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obama didn't know ANYTHING about Fast and Furious? Then how can he invoke executive privelige? So much for a open and transparent administration. The infamous Watergate coverup pales in comparison.
This exactly. He is lying about one of them. Earlier he has stated that he knew nothing about fast and furious. Now he invokes executive privilege which can only be done to protect what e executive branch is knowledgeable about from congressional investigations. He's a liar and this is a smack in the face, he thinks we are all ignorant. Most people still don't know about fast and furious (the general public) so maybe this will break open the scandal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom