Obama invokes executive privilege as Holder faces contempt vote

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
...and as I predicted. While everyone is gnoshing over this, the Fed leaks out that the economy has slowed and QE3 is about to be unleashed. The morning news just blew right over it.

What do we expect the smoking gun document to be? That holder knew, that the Pres knew? And then what, what does that do for the case? The sheeple don't care as long as the next season of Idol doesn't get delayed.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
JB Books said:
Obama will blow past this

Sure. He has throngs of Kool-Aid guzzlin' zombies backing him.

Grace: Oh, he's very popular Ed. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Holder testified under oath that Obama knew nothing of this. So this dictatorial edict means either Obama knew and is thus responsible for the murders, or Holder perjured himself.

gaseous maximus

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I figured you guys would be happy, he's becoming more Bush-like every day!

After the election, he'll become Reagan-like and start banning guns!
IN spite of liberal attempts to rewrite history, and evidently they're succeeding, the fact remains that, it was after he left office that he lent support to the brady bill. If you are refering to the firearms protection act of 86, then you would need to be aware of the abuses of power of the atf under Jjmmy Carter, to have any appreciation at all as to what was happening. As I've stated previously, I'm almost 70 yrs old, so it don't matter a whole lot to me what happens. A some what sadistic side of me though, hopes you liberal democrates get four more years of your boy.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I want the sorry idiot out of office as bad as anybody, but I do have to post the history of modern Presidents that have used Executive Privilege in the past.

President Ronald Reagan: 3
President George H.W. Bush:1
President Bill Clinton:14
President George W. Bush: 6
Obummer: 1

Presidents have the right to invoke executive privilege to preserve the confidentiality of information and documents in the face of legislative inquiries.
Presidents have asserted that privilege 25 times since 1980

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I want the sorry idiot out of office as bad as anybody, but I do have to post the history of modern Presidents that have used Executive Privilege in the past.

President Ronald Reagan: 3
President George H.W. Bush:1
President Bill Clinton:14
President George W. Bush: 6
Obummer: 1

Presidents have the right to invoke executive privilege to preserve the confidentiality of information and documents in the face of legislative inquiries.
Presidents have asserted that privilege 25 times since 1980

True, but that is supposed to be limited to internal communications of whitehouse staff/officials as I understand it. This is a different deal. This was about actual crime(s) and Obama has really stepped in it. He wasn't even on the radar and he went and crashed himself right into the tower.

Also I'm not aware of any previous time that it was used where it was not legit. Except for maybe a few with Clinton. We all know he had his hand in the cookie jar on more than one occasion.

R

RyanSixer

"The Fast and Furious scandal is turning into Obama's Watergate."

Excuse me, Press: Watergate didn't result in hundreds of dead Mexican civilians and a US officer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom