Obama says AWB 2 not worth effort!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
does this mean the wasr 10 I paid $900 for at the Wannemacher show won't be worth twice that next year?

AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:pissed:

Man that sounds like a great deal to me I paid $1000 for my wasr 10, but it came with a sweet 40 round magazine so it was worth it... :lmfao:

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would also consider the possibility that he is blowing smoke to try and curb the insane buying frenzy on firearms and ammo. Just a thought.

That's a good point. Fortunately I haven't paid a premium for anything since the election with the exception of a couple of AK parts kits. But the laws on those had changed 3 years ago and no more can come in with the barrels intact.

I think obongo realizes that he's up against a huge fight and stands to piss off half the country (the half with all the guns and ammo).

I hope him and the others in his clown car realize the same thing.

:hellno:

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While political pressure seems to be working at protecting us from more restrictive gun laws, the attacks on ammo through "other" means are still concerning.

But, of great concern to me is that someone who wants to ban guns, regardless of whether he can get it done, was elected to the highest office. Or to any office for that matter.

azmrb

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
He's said a lot of things. I think the ammo is gonna dry up and he is gonna end the gun and ammo manufacturers with the cap and trade taxes.
I think a new AWB would have more of a chance of passing than that cap and trade mumbo jumbo.

Word. Not to mention that it's not him who would pass any legislation anyway.
Well, that's what I've been posting for I don't know how long around here.
The prez isn't king and he doesn't make law.

Now, what I think you could see is a revival of the proposed OSHA regulations from 2 yrs ago under Bush where ammo, primers, and propellant could be classified as explosives. :grumble:

abinok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
one more time.... for the record....

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v726_abinok_stuff_Drop_the_Soap_Its_a_trap.jpg

Enoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

He is the most self contradicting person I have ever heard speak in my life.
I don't even know what to think about that article... I seriously feel stupider every time I here him speak. However, I do not think that Obama will pass an AWB in the next 2 years. I think he will wait until the people have calmed down and he has enough control of the government to not give a crap what people think. But then again I could be wrong and he could just be lying again...

Latest posts

Top Bottom