Obama says AWB 2 not worth effort!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would not take this even as a cautious victory. This administration (Holder,
Biden, Obama, Boxer, etc) have made it very clear what their opinion on
firearms and the second ammendment is.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist at all, but I just don't trust them. A statement
like that will cause the "flock" of reactive gun consumers to owners to lose
sight of the reality that given the opportunity, THEY WILL PURSUE THIS.

I believe this is an opportunity for us as gun owners to be able to change
our stance from having to defend our rights to a proactive offense of
changing the opinions of the anti gun constituancy.

Keep getting your friends to join the NRA

BTW the bar of soap pic is frickin hilarious
Keep writing your Congressmen

My 2 cents

Ditto ALL that, especially the soap!

Having said that I think I may be classified as a conspiracy theorist. I'm already a "radical right-wing extremist" since I own guns so I might as well have another title.

I think what we have here is a perfect storm of sorts: A whole clown-car full of people who want to bend and twist this country into their liking.

The gut-wrenching part is that enough people drank the Kool-Aid and voted these very scary people into power. And they are tickled pink that they did just that!

:hypnotize:

jdgabbard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He stated that:

"he will not seek to re-instate the AWB (anytime in the foreseeable future) and that the laws we have are good enough; we just need to enforce them"

*EDIT* in parenthesees

I disagree. Many of them are utterly useless, and should be scrapped from the books. And they need to take a common sense approach to the whole issue. ie - Its says we can own them, so shut the !@#$ up, and get off my property.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I may be alone here, but I'm not too concerned, I don't trust any of them, I just don't see anything happening for a while and if it does what are we going to do about it? My guess would be the same as what happened last time...nothing. They either will or they won't and buying every last gun and every last drop of ammo isn't going to make any kind of a difference.

Latest posts

Top Bottom