Obnoxious bikers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think there are alot of people here who are just jealous because they either cannot be gay, or don't have the balls to be gay. Yes, I only half gay, but there is enough more important things to "***** about" then running across some gays every once-in-a-while. With the price of ***** going sky-high under Obama, you better look into getting some gay yourself, lol.
Lol, you sure like to talk about gays alot, if you're gay, just come out and say it, lol.

I can ride my Vulcan just as easy as all of the Harleys I've ridden, lol

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dam sure don't own ahh harley cause its fast, reliable, comfortable or practical. I own the sumbitch cause she's loud and perddy!
I got to go blip its right now.

Please be nice and at least get out of you neighborhood before doing it. We have a neighbor down the street with a hd, he was sitting in a lawn chair next to his idling bike blipping for at least 20 minutes... I have yet to figure out what that's about but it's a common occurrence. I'd run through the neighborhood in first bouncing off the rev limiter to piss him off, but that would be triple the legal speed limit so that's a no go.

HD the most efficient method of converting fossil fuel to noise. :)

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dont leave out the famous WAVE that the biker boys do!!!! left hand out and it has to stay between the handle bar and the bottom of the fuel tank!!! D-Bag Wave!!
Ya I remember that, road a Gold Wing for years. Meet another Gold Wing and both rider and passenger have arms extended waving away.. Meet a Harley, the rider sticks out two fingers and the passenger sticks her tongue out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom