Obnoxious bikers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know some bikers.
Some of my friends are Christian.
I used to work with a guy who was gay.
My best and childhood friend is a Vietnam combat vet.

Everyone I know is a gay Vietnam biker Christian vet?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most ridiculous thread I have ever read on here. Where's all of the hate coming from? My Gun is obnoxiously loud, oh this is a gun forum. I suggest that any one that can't deal with the noise of a motorcycle don the tin foil hat, and insert plugs appropriately. In case you aren't aware, a good deal of the "Bikers" are veterans, true blue Americans, and fellow shooters. Some are the real deal, not just wing it, Poseurs. Cruise through the VA hospital lot sometime & be surprised. Noticed allot of reference to Penis, on this thread. Could this be the Freudian "Penis Envy"? I thought that was only symptomatic for young girls?

I'm not sure that young girls have that condition...because they don't have those body parts.

See what I just did there?

Haha! But plenty of girls, young and old, do "have" so much more than any of you guys ever will ...

See what I just did there?

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Big Lebowski: What makes a man, Mr. Lebowski?
The Dude: Dude.
The Big Lebowski: Huh?
The Dude: Uhh... I don't know sir.
The Big Lebowski: Is it being prepared to do the right thing, whatever the cost? Isn't that what makes a man?
The Dude: Hmmm... Sure, that and a pair of testicles.

Cyclerider88

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sorry you had to experience that, I actually upshift in neighborhoods so it will keep the noise to a minimum. I ride thru your neighborhood the same as I would in mine. Respectful of all. Just my 2 cents, thanks for listening...:haay:

BadBadJohn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Douchey" haha, that word never gets old. Everyone on here does things that others consider "douchey"...guess y'all found mine. I guess what I would consider to be douchey is when grown man hear a motorcycle that may be too loud for their sensitive ears they begin thinking about that riders penis size.

Some of us do value our hearing. I'd guess that when you shoot, you don't need hearing protection.... since you have no hearing to speak of.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ah.... the rolling road block .... always wondered if it was done on purpose, backing up traffic for a mile and making everyone mad.

Happens every so often to me... traffic will be piled up, and you slowly work your way up to the start of the "clog"... oh, I see the problem here... he's got red and blues and doing 5 under the speed limit, so nobody wants to pass him. :D

Nobody but me anyway.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Most ridiculous thread I have ever read on here. Where's all of the hate coming from? My Gun is obnoxiously loud, oh this is a gun forum. I suggest that any one that can't deal with the noise of a motorcycle don the tin foil hat, and insert plugs appropriately. In case you aren't aware, a good deal of the "Bikers" are veterans, true blue Americans, and fellow shooters. Some are the real deal, not just wing it, Poseurs. Cruise through the VA hospital lot sometime & be surprised. Noticed allot of reference to Penis, on this thread. Could this be the Freudian "Penis Envy"? I thought that was only symptomatic for young girls?

Just to clarify, I have no issues with anyone who has loud pipes, not even WhiteyMacD! It's just obnoxious if you blip the throttle with the clutch in just to gain attention. No one thinks you're cool when you do that. If you want to blip the throttle, at least do it in gear! :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom