Obnoxious bikers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Quite simply it is people behaving badly. It's pervasive these days, it's not limited to "small peckered" "goobers" on Harleys. In fact I see more people in cars acting poorly than I do people on motorcycles.

It's good to see the mob mentality at play here, categorizing a group based on the actions of a few, kind of like what the anti-gunners do with gun owners. I can just hear them saying bunch of "small peckered" "goobers" that carry guns. Some of you guys in this thread are no better than they are.....

+1, like I said in my first post on this thread. Sorry you ran into a few of the bad ones. I rode yesterday in a benefit poker run for MSGT Tom Garrett. Alot of good people who came out and rode for a good cause. No one acting like jerks. Again sorry you ran into a few of the bad ones. And I always see people in cars driving and acting like idiots everyday.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad I could put a smile on your face. But unfortunately driving by your definition of "correctly" can get you run over. Some bikers wear bright orange/yellow vests, some rely on luck, I make noise.

This just isn't true and it's just a cop out to blame other drivers. If you know how to ride, you don't need loud pipes. Hint: People have been riding for years without loud pipes.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the terminology lesson.

I am just a guy that rides a motorcycle because I enjoy it. I wear riding gear based on the conditions so if it is cold I might be in leathers and chaps. I am a fair weather rider, I see no reason to be miserable doing something I like to do. I don't consider myself a biker, I do get offended when I am grouped with people that behave poorly on motorcycles though. I don't wear fingerless gloves, I don't have tats, piercings, or facial hair. I do look odd at most bike rally's as I am not playing the part of a biker all dressed up, I'm just a guy riding a bike....

I do have a Harley, and it does have pipes, I see no reason to blip the throttle, and don't, it idles smoothly. I am very respectful of those around me and the noise I am making, I "putt" around most of the time. I didn't buy a Harley for the status, I bought it for the styling, no other bike matches the style of the Road King Classic, I looked long and hard before I spent more on a bike that from a technology perspective is somewhat less. I don't trash on folks for what kind of bike they buy or ride, it's all about enjoying what you are doing, I like all two wheelers, I've owned many, and all seem to put a smile on my face in some way.

Then I'd consider you (and dustingaunder) "motorcyclists" by the sound of it. And it wasn't so much a "terminology lesson", as much as labling people who ride motorcycles (typically on the weekend, and only to poker runs) as "bikers". They ain't.

I'm not ripping on the types of bikes others ride; I do kind of shake my head at the actions of others. Squids and RUBs for the most part.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Douchey" haha, that word never gets old. Everyone on here does things that others consider "douchey"...guess y'all found mine. I guess what I would consider to be douchey is when grown man hear a motorcycle that may be too loud for their sensitive ears they begin thinking about that riders penis size.

Not so much thinking about the riders penis as his desperate mental gymnastics to overcompensate and show everyone how cool and manly he is. News flash, it's not working. :)

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Vroom Vroom, screw a bunch of arguments. Let's ride.
[Broken External Image]
ai114.photobucket.com_albums_n261_bettingpython_E_036.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom