Obnoxious bikers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twocan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai124.photobucket.com_albums_p19_twocanchoo35_bikepictures001.jpg

Lets Go!!!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why are some bikers hell bent on giving their culture a bad rap? I was just out walking with my wife and four month old puppy when a group of four bikers and the women who love them rode by. As they passed, they made certain to rev their engines as much as possible and glance behind them to see if it startled us and our dog. Well, predictably my dog freaked out, and the woman sitting on the back of the last bike just laughed.
I'm pretty sure South Park hit the nail right on the head with these guys.

Hey, hey!! I resemble that remark!! lol

That said, nobody likes a stupid biker ... enough said ... or the STUPID women who love them ... gah!!

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to pull the cut-outs on my Chevy in the high school parking lot and roll out by the faculty's cars so as to see how many alarms I could set off. But I only did it in the name of safety.

Just kidding. I did it because I was a prick and it made me laugh.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a couple guys in my neighborhood that fall into this category, either that or they really need to get their transmissions serviced, they seem to be stuck in 1st gear.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually, "real bikers" are the "one percenters" - the outlaw motorcycle clubs that have been around for decades (Hell's Angels, etc.). All others that dress up in leather chaps and the other "biker" apparel are just guys trying to copy the image of the one percenters.

You'll never quit lookin' up to these scumbags will ya? I'm guessing the 1% thing refers to the number of working brain cells they have left? Pathetic......

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You'll never quit lookin' up to these scumbags will ya? I'm guessing the 1% thing refers to the number of working brain cells they have left? Pathetic......

Actually, "real bikers" are the "one percenters" - the outlaw motorcycle clubs that have been around for decades (Hell's Angels, etc.). All others that dress up in leather chaps and the other "biker" apparel are just guys trying to copy the image of the one percenters.

Then there are "motorcyclists" - this group is the group I respect. They are safety-conscious, typically have a more tour-oriented mindset (and more utilitarian bikes), and/or ride because they actually enjoy it, not to stroke their image or be part of the herd. This is the type of bike rider you'll typically not see with his bike parked in front of the local designer (RUB) "biker" bar.

Reading is key, Jack.

Latest posts

Top Bottom