Occupy has Big Problems~My latest O'Colly column

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

av8r115

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it FDR who made the whole right to housing, education, and care popular back in the New Deal days?
The same FDR who gave Stalin half of Europe and completely destroyed the rights of the Nisei Japanese?
I think it actually started in 1901 w/ Teddy Roosevelt and his war against big business. Teddy was the original R.I.N.O.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was basically addressing three columns over "the History of Occupy" by a freshman English major OWSer.

Good blog, but the bolded part says it all for me. Not worth the time/effort to respond to. Little twit is in no position to protest about anything....

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just can't let such BS go while I'm still reading the paper and in a position to respond and counteract.

I hear you, and your response was great...but there are just so many of these f-ers out there now. The only way those folks are going to have their minds changed is when their wishes to come true...

A

av8r115

I hear you, and your response was great...but there are just so many of these f-ers out there now. The only way those folks are going to have their minds changed is when their wishes to come true...
Their minds will never be changed because progressives/liberals are immature, insatiable, irrational idiots. When faced w/ the failure of thier idiotic ideas they are incapable of accepting reality so they just blame someone else and go on reeking havoc. Think of the last time you talked to an out of control teenager... that's the way these people think.

Latest posts

Top Bottom