Odds of me waking up on time.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Today we relocated offices for the company I work for. 7900 sq feet of office furniture moved to 2500 sq feet of space. Yes its cramped. I've been cracking the whip trying to get this all done in one day. started moving at 7am and finally gave up at 6pm tonight. But the building is empty and the new place is about 70 percent ready for Monday morning. if I stop in one place to long I start to stiffen up and start to nod off.

I'm scheduled to hunt all day in Woodard County tomorrow. Still not 100 percent on taking the ML or the bow. I think both will go in the truck. Truck will be loaded shortly and hopefully off to bed by 9:30. Alarm clock set for 3:00am. planning on hitting the road at 4am. I should be comfortably stretched out in my blind by 6am. Granted if I sleep like crap I'm not about to jump in the truck and drive that early.

So what are the odds I'll just say screw it and turn the alarm clock off and keep sleeping. Keep in mind I haven't been out since the 8th.

I'm betting I'll be up at the first beep of the alarm clock. I want to drop a deer with the ML or bow. who knows maybe both by the end of the day.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why not finish up the office tomorrow, get a good night's sleep, and go hunting on Sunday knowing the office is ready come Monday?

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I typically wouldn't have a problem with that. However our church is starting a new couple's class we want to attend. Otherwise it would be sleep in late and relax.

My office is a mess. I haven't even started it. was more concerned getting our network back together and our server up and running. I did that and walked out the door. My office keys are staying on my dresser until Monday morning. I think I'll reward myself with a day off on Friday and a trip to the lease to fill feeders. My dad is off, I'm sure he would enjoy it.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I nodded off and on for about an hour yesterday afternoon. Not bad considering 8.5 hours in the blind. real pisser was I didn't see a dang thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom