Official Bedlam Football Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang it, don't make me feel bad.

I don't believe in rubbing it in or talking trash. Just after the OU-Baylor game a lot of osu fans were pretty rough. It's been hard not to run my mouth, but like I said I don't like to do that.

Don't be silly, man! It wouldn't be OSA if we were, you know, courteous. Don't ever sweat OSU fans. We've been taking it on the chin for a long time. We tough!

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I started out at OSU when I got out of the Marine Corps in the Fall of 1991 then on to OU in the fall of 92 through Spring of 95. I even flew for OU’s flight team 2 years. I’ve personally watched both teams destroy any chance our state has for anything good more often than not. I was at the game today freezing my butt off watching my Father in law’s hopes for another championship get flushed down the toilet.

I already stated, I’m conflicted coming from both but damn. This game more than any brings out the real trashiest a-holes on both sides.

Most of those a-holes never went to either!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't be silly, man! It wouldn't be OSA if we were, you know, courteous. Don't ever sweat OSU fans. We've been taking it on the chin for a long time. We tough!

I am sorry but that statement along with the pic of a little dog in your sig just does not work. :D :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom