Official druryj Pay it Forward exchange

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would like the tree. But I live in BA........ 🤔

If we can find someone going from Edmond to BA I can send it with them.

It's very possible that the wife and I will be going to BA from the OKC area in a few days. If that comes about, I'm willing to transport said tree (if it isn't too large of a package) to BA. I've only been to Rick's once and never to Angler's, so I'd need addresses.

EDIT: In Angler's case, perhaps a meet up to hand it over. Our work location is in the vicinity of 145th and Albany (or 61st).

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's very possible that the wife and I will be going to BA from the OKC area in a few days. If that comes about, I'm willing to transport said tree (if it isn't too large of a package) to BA. I've only been to Rick's once and never to Angler's, so I'd need addresses.

EDIT: In Angler's case, perhaps a meet up to hand it over. Our work location is in the vicinity of 145th and Albany (or 61st).
It will fit in a pickup or could be tied to a roof rack. Really it is a piece of EMT with some wires coming off.

You drive the pipe into the ground, spread the wires out equal distance from the pipe to hold it straight. Use tent stakes to tie down the wires. I have green LED lites to go up and down the wires, then multi color LEDs to wrap around the whole thing. Looks rough during the day but great at night. For transport you just need to put the pipe where you can haul it and a box of the lights.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It will fit in a pickup or could be tied to a roof rack. Really it is a piece of EMT with some wires coming off.

You drive the pipe into the ground, spread the wires out equal distance from the pipe to hold it straight. Use tent stakes to tie down the wires. I have green LED lites to go up and down the wires, then multi color LEDs to wrap around the whole thing. Looks rough during the day but great at night. For transport you just need to put the pipe where you can haul it and a box of the lights.

Dang, it doesn't sound like I can help you. We don't have a pickup any longer, and we are very leery of loading stuff on a roof rack. I think in all the vehicles that we have had that had roof racks, we have never put anything up there on them. And, if things go as I think, we will have work stuff in the inside of the Expedition, so it wouldn't likely fit there either.

Sorry.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang, it doesn't sound like I can help you. We don't have a pickup any longer, and we are very leery of loading stuff on a roof rack. I think in all the vehicles that we have had that had roof racks, we have never put anything up there on them. And, if things go as I think, we will have work stuff in the inside of the Expedition, so it wouldn't likely fit there either.

Sorry.
That is okay. It goes that way sometimes and since I know he is interested I will keep it until we get someone going that way or I do for some reason. :P

Latest posts

Top Bottom