Oh NO! SNOW!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SomeCallMeMom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Am I the only one that gets slightly perturbed about the way people approach an impending snow storm? I happened to go to town on Tuesday & Wal mart was OUT OF JUGS OF WATER. C'mon....by the looks of it, people thought the sky was falling!Last night, I shoveled the powdery stuff off the drive & salted it so hubby wouldn't have issue getting out this morning. Everyone else's solution? Park on the road so you have to weave through the cars while trying to get to work. Grrrr. Of course, I had to re-shovel & salt this morning, but my drive is perfectly clear & hubs didn't even have to get out the ice scraper. I really just don't understand... :nono2:

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was waiting at QT for the wife to show up so I could pump her gas for her and every other person was coming out of there with several cases of bottled water. Stoopids.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Am I the only one that gets slightly perturbed about the way people approach an impending snow storm? I happened to go to town on Tuesday & Wal mart was OUT OF JUGS OF WATER.

How dare they wait till the last minute to buy jugs of water when I waited till the last minute to buy jugs of water.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Its not about waiting till the last minute, its about thinking they need water because of some silly little flurries. Wx like this doesnt even make the news in places like wyoming and idaho. Its a non event.

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We went Wed. After church to get stuff for some friends who had just had a baby. This was the bread aisle.

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_12_07_jeqehase.jpg

I almost died laughing.

Sent from my T.A.R.D.I.S. using a Sonic Screwdriver.

Latest posts

Top Bottom