Oh NO! SNOW!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We waited until Friday to do any shopping... Pretty much had Walmart to ourselves...LOL.... it was odd the things that they were out of. Like all of the canned biscuits...whats up with that? we did get there just in time for them to unload a few boxes of .22LR though.

SomeCallMeMom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We waited until Friday to do any shopping... Pretty much had Walmart to ourselves...LOL.... it was odd the things that they were out of. Like all of the canned biscuits...whats up with that? we did get there just in time for them to unload a few boxes of .22LR though.

Canned biscuits? That is a little odd. Of course, I make all of my own bread, so I rarely notice that stuff anymore. Awesome on the .22LR though! We're headed out to the range today to shoot some .22s, I've been bugging my poor husband to play "battleship" with me. I feel I haven't been practicing nearly enough lately...

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Biscuits and sausage gravy, man o man, yummmmmy. When my kids were little they used to beg me to make them fried donuts from a can of biscuits, they liked to shake the donuts in a paper bag with some powdered sugar. Good cheapie eats straight from the trailor park days. Ya Im whitetrash, so what. Lollll...

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had all my normal grocery shopping done before this but jeez I had to go out yesterday to do an inspection, people are driving like friggin idiots. I saw 5+ wrecks within a 10 mile roundtrip drive.

Imagine what it would be like if the shtf for real not just a tiny little storm like this one but a real event that caused weeks or months of chaos. People would become animals. I think the only thing I will start shopping for now are more home security items.

Latest posts

Top Bottom