OHP Trooper slaps pretentious goober's phone out of his hand

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's called Personal space. You get in it, I have the right to move you out! This punk is nothing more than a POS looking for trouble. I bet some POS Lawyer now trys to bring charges on the officer in hopes of getting paid.

Why would you stick up for the little POS?

Because, the Trooper's reaction was just wrong. Just look at his fellow's lack of action.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who said it was wrong? You? OK!:screwy:

His reaction was wrong, even though we all think he did the right thing, it wasn't. He should have asked him to get out of his space, then take the appropriate non-violent action if he didn't.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
His reaction was wrong, even though we all think he did the right thing, it wasn't. He should have asked him to get out of his space, then take the appropriate non-violent action if he didn't.

And that non violent action would be....

I would have asked him to "move along" once. Maybe twice. Then I'd ask for ID. Of course, at that point, the di*h*ad still has not broken a law for refusing to provide ID...

Your right...the Trooper was in the wrong. But then his LT was wrong for not defusing the situation and letting things get out of hand. But then if that trooper was at that post for security and is having to engage a nitwit like that... he is being interfered with.

That kid would have been in cuffs. The Trooper would be getting as much bad press for detaining that idiot as can be for the phone... but "officer safety" is always first. With 3 of them there getting custody would have been pretty quick.

chevy88

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
personally i think its quite funny..apparently this she-boy doesn't drive or it might know that the old I-40 is a terrible piece of crap. What was his case for "protesting" this new highway? although the troopers actions probably weren't the best it was quite funny. "your phone is a danger to my life" haha.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would be on my knees begging the female Lt. to smack me around... Wonder if she is into women too...

Oh wait yeah the whole slap the phone thing. Whiney punk quit being a douche. Squared away trooper yeah it was wrong consider yourself warned, next time taze him for our viewing pleasure.

GC tell the female Lt. we think she is hot and ask the slapper to taze the douche next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom