Oil Price Per BBL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
FYI! Don't wait too long!

This is just today's trading session

CLR +14.03%
DVN +7.15%
SD +12.57%
CHK +8.02%

They were up nicely in yesterday's trading too but not like today. Seems that it's dawning on folks that they fell too far too fast and is correcting. Lets hope it keeps going that way, they have a ton of ground to make up.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I should have shorted SD again but just didn't have the balls to short a 2 dollar stock. So I bought some praying for a pop. May still happen but I might have been better off going to Riverwind (it was the same money anyway)...

Depending on your timing you are up 20%+ right now.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know some of ya'll remember the windfall profits tax.
it would be interesting if someone kept us posted on shipping rates, FedEx, UPS, etc. to see if they drop they're rates since fuel is cheaper.
Of course they may have a locked in contract at a higher than spot market price.
It also makes me wonder if beef imports will surge because of cheaper shipping costs. That's just the one product that comes to my mind.
Maybe imported ammo will go down.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I would not advise buying in here. Shadow could be right but he had emotion tied into his advice at the moment. Not saying it's not correct advice but careful this could be a dead cat bounce. If that's the case and you do buy, hold on and do not panic because it very well can go lower. Nothing has changed this week in the glut of wells and build up of oil with lower expectation of demand. Technicals is tricky business in trading and corrections are happening due to them mostly

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I know some of ya'll remember the windfall profits tax.
it would be interesting if someone kept us posted on shipping rates, FedEx, UPS, etc. to see if they drop they're rates since fuel is cheaper.
Of course they may have a locked in contract at a higher than spot market price.
It also makes me wonder if beef imports will surge because of cheaper shipping costs. That's just the one product that comes to my mind.
Maybe imported ammo will go down.

Cattle prices took an incredible drop the last couple of weeks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom