OK gents, what do you think?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I 've found my next love. Any of you have a S&W M&P40 Pro Series C.O.R.E.?
http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/...57781_757781_757781_ProductDisplayErrorView_Y I tried another M&P 40 at EZ Pawn here in duncan that had close to the same handle to get a feel for the grip and I liked it alot, but I haven't fired any semi auto in anything but Ruger SR22 to date. I'm not going to make a purchase any time soon unless 800 bucks magically falls into my lap, so I have plenty of time for advice and opinions that you all may have about price, used versus new, problems you've come across, mods and upgrade costs, etc, and the info would be greatly appreciated. I tried the search feature on here for this gun, but nothing popped up. If this is redundant, I apologize in advance. :)

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never been much for the "custom" guns ( frankly I can't afford them)
I do have an M&P 40 that I carry often, I did put fibre optic front sites on it, and my son and I have shot the **** out of it.
With the slim backstrap it kinda feels like a 1911...only with 15+1 rounds....good gun.. ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom