Ok, I'm officially old or I have lost my mind!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife's mother told her if she can't find something it must be time to clean.
Start cleaning and organizing everything and eventually everything will be found.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How did this gas tube get into my RV here in Colorado? I don't even work on firearms.

Seriously, you aren't alone. Somewhere in my RV is a pretty good sized spool of wire kind of like baling wire. (You know, one of those essentials for repairs.) Well, I can't find it. Let me know if you find it at your house.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look on top of a cabinet, fridge or something next to the door.
Both hands full set something on something, if it's just above eye level it's a bear to find.
If it's not there Terry will need to bring it back.
That happens to me.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It happens to everyone, young and old. I set my knife down and that was over 6 months ago before I was going to go on a trip. Seemed like every other day while I was home I would look around for it. Finally gave up and bought a replacement but I know the thing is here somewhere and I specifically remember saying to myself "I will put it right here so I remember where it is so I can take it with me." Famous last words I guess, now lets just hope I don't lose the extra safe key.

Latest posts

Top Bottom