OK2A News & Updates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeyEng

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Channel 9 said the opponents say it's unconstitutional because it overrides fed law; anybody know anything about that?
I am not sure who the opponents are, but taken at face value (of what you posted), they are idiots. Marijuana is illegal under federal law, but hey...I can buy it today, with the state's blessing...so....

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Channel 9 said the opponents say it's unconstitutional because it overrides fed law; anybody know anything about that?
Of course they are gonna say that. Even though there are no federal red flag laws yet, and I stress yet. Those people need to learn that the states are supposed to govern themselves. We should only have the constitution and bill of rights for the states to follow. But of course we have allowed the feds to gain so much power over us and the states it ain’t even funny.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Of course they are gonna say that. Even though there are no federal red flag laws yet, and I stress yet. Those people need to learn that the states are supposed to govern themselves. We should only have the constitution and bill of rights for the states to follow. But of course we have allowed the feds to gain so much power over us and the states it ain’t even funny.
Then what is the purpose of the 3 branches of government?
Hint the FF designed it that way, that havent gotten any control that was not given to them.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Then what is the purpose of the 3 branches of government?
Hint the FF designed it that way, that havent gotten any control that was not given to them.
You know what the purpose of them is. The same as I do. The federal government wasn’t created to be the way they are. The main purpose of the federal (used to be called central) government is supposed to be the protection of our country. That does not mean we are to look to the government to protect us. I’m talking about protecting our borders and homeland. We the people are to protect ourselves. 2A anyone?? But your right about the power being given to them. It was given to them by us, not the FF. The founders never wanted the government to have the kind of power they have. The same as they were against standing armies ( Police of today).

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know what the purpose of them is. The same as I do. The federal government wasn’t created to be the way they are. The main purpose of the federal (used to be called central) government is supposed to be the protection of our country. That does not mean we are to look to the government to protect us. I’m talking about protecting our borders and homeland. We the people are to protect ourselves. 2A anyone?? But your right about the power being given to them. It was given to them by us, not the FF. The founders never wanted the government to have the kind of power they have. The same as they were against standing armies ( Police of today).
The 3 branches are designed to pass laws, yes laws to better this nation, based on what the constituents want from each state. You get to vote on those state senators and hope they will represent what you believe in while law making.
No different than the state legislators and governor and state supreme court.
And yes, The founders set it up just exactly like that.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The 3 branches are designed to pass laws, yes laws to better this nation, based on what the constituents want from each state. You get to vote on those state senators and hope they will represent what you believe in while law making.
No different than the state legislators and governor and state supreme court.
And yes, The founders set it up just exactly like that.
I know they did. What I’m saying is we have allowed the government to grow to the size it is today. We have allowed them to become corrupt. We should have put an end to it long ago. Yes our founders set up our system. But they never intended for things to be the way they are. Our founders gave numerous warnings to us. Sadly we haven’t heeded them.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know they did. What I’m saying is we have allowed the government to grow to the size it is today. We have allowed them to become corrupt. We should have put an end to it long ago. Yes our founders set up our system. But they never intended for things to be the way they are. Our founders gave numerous warnings to us. Sadly we haven’t heeded them.
tenor.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom