Okay who here has one?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ThinkGeek.com is gouging big time....Battlemug.com sells them for $189...I contacted them late last year about doing a group buy and they were only willing to drop the price $9 per mug, I told them thanks but no thanks. Now the polymer ones are $45, and I think they are just as cool.

frankos72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This gouging has got to stop! That same mug was only $29 before 12-14-12! They are going on my vendor ban list.

folks that was sarcasm.

So what did R & D say about puting the mug in the freezer for a really frosty mug. How long will it keep a hot toddy hot remember you cant microwave metal.

Being the great conductor of heat that it is, I doubt that this mug would insulate well at all. I imagine it would bring any drink, hot or cold, to room temps faster than an uninsulated glass or porcelain mug.

Hooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At Battle mug they are $189 without the carry handle made of t6 billet but they do have a polymer version for $45.00. The Billet version is way cool though and a muzzle shot and a F'ning bottle opener please!

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going to get myself one as a retirement gift for 30 years of putting up with B.S. One of those sensless wastes of money that just plain makes you feel good. I know us gun buyers would NEVER buy a gun we don't need. It's the same thing!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom