OKC Gun Club Dues???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got mine today also.

Last year they took over two months to cash my check. This year they took two days. Improvement.

Last year they took almost two months to get me my card. This year they took just over two weeks. Improvement.

Last year they didn't have credit for my work day so I noted why the payment was short and sent a copy of the card. This year they didn't have credit for my work day so I noted why the payment was short and sent contact confirmation. No Improvement.

For those that have the butthurt going on, all in all I have to conclude they are getting a good bit better.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still waiting on mine....Check mailed on third of Jan, posted on 14th of Jan. Would have been sooner, but I didnt get the renewal notice, and it took about a week to get a reply to my email. And the NY holiday put it another day or two behind.

Nobody

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still waiting on mine....Check mailed on third of Jan, posted on 14th of Jan. Would have been sooner, but I didnt get the renewal notice, and it took about a week to get a reply to my email. And the NY holiday put it another day or two behind.

I emailed OKCGCMEMBERSHIP AT GMAIL DOT COM and have been getting responses same day. Sent email about the code that did not arrive and received the code via email. Was told if payment arrives before 12/31 then new card arrives by 2/1. If payment arrives after 12/31 then new card arrives when they get around to it. I too did not receive invoice, but this year will just pay close attention to any price change (via Primer) and just mail mid December invoice or not.

Card or no card, I got the code which is good enough for me. Was told to keep the whole email with me as temporary card till the real one arrives.

My check also cleared on the 14th.

Latest posts

Top Bottom