OKC Gun Club... I'm considering joining.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at orientation yesterday. I guess I talked to @Dumpstick. I had the ishapor 2A1 that’s sporterized. Need to find new wood furniture.
Yep, it was indeed me to whom you spoke. Hope you find some furniture for it, and come on out to the match!

Either way, you are welcome to come out on the 25th at 9am, and see what the match is about. If you need more info send me a PM, we'll talk.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
The day of and the day after an orientation is great for brass hunters. I was at the plinking range this afternoon and the ground was covered with brass, mostly 9mm. But, I did score several handfuls of 357 mag and 10 mm brass.
Yep, I picked up some 357mag and some 300blk

panayoti

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea a meet would be fun. I went to the silhouette range for orientation. A little confusing. Center-fire targets, pistol targets, 22 rf targets.
I went to the plinking range to make sure my carry gun still worked and discharged the ammo to rotate new ammo in.

Mats

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The day of and the day after an orientation is great for brass hunters. I was at the plinking range this afternoon and the ground was covered with brass, mostly 9mm. But, I did score several handfuls of 357 mag and 10 mm brass.
Some of that 10mm was probably from me! I picked up most of it, but it likes to travel.

And @Dumpstick I've got my eyes on a Dead Air Sandman for the AR10 and the 300 win mag.

Latest posts

Top Bottom