OKC Gun Club... I'm considering joining.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This orientation class is a lot longer than I was initially thinking
The talk itself is a couple hours max.

The various disciplines set up a table, to display what they are about. Military Bolt, cowboy, shotgun, action, Bullseye; many of the types of matches are represented.

You have the opportunity after the official orientation to visit with reps of the different ranges, and reps of the different shooting sports.

I will be there, to answer any questions about the Military Benchrest (Bolt-gun) match we have every month.

After you visit around with whomever you wish to talk with, you will probably still be out of there by lunch.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The talk itself is a couple hours max.

The various disciplines set up a table, to display what they are about. Military Bolt, cowboy, shotgun, action, Bullseye; many of the types of matches are represented.

You have the opportunity after the official orientation to visit with reps of the different ranges, and reps of the different shooting sports.

I will be there, to answer any questions about the Military Benchrest (Bolt-gun) match we have every month.

After you visit around with whomever you wish to talk with, you will probably still be out of there by lunch.
I met the folks from the silhouette range right after I left the clubhouse last year. Waved me down and said give it a roll. Shot his gorgeous 22 and earned a pin.

It was at that point I was like "Yep, found my 2nd home"

I'm sitting in my truck right now on the BR range trying to get the feeling back in my fingers and I have it all to myself. I can't tell you how much I love this place.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That’s just the length of time the Main Clubhouse is reserved. I don’t think the actual orientation is that long. They have to collect dues and issue badges to new members, and clean-up afterwards.

You forgot the blooddraw, the initiation ritual, the secret handshake training and the secret branding.

Latest posts

Top Bottom