OKC Gun show Dec. 10, 11

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There will be a RK Gun show in OKC, at the T & T building at the Fairgrounds Dec. 10, 11.
Admission $6.
Opens at 9:00 Saturday & Sunday
The building is full, they had to turn away vendors because there was not enough tables.

We have an island there

JKClay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll be heading up there around 10 to try and sell a couple of guns. A Ruger Blackhawk from 1976 with cowboy holster and belt and a 10/22 from 1980 with a SS barrel and wood stock...if you wanna take a look at em I'll see ya there.

Twmaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got back. This for me was the best gun show I've ever been to. While there were a lot of insanely priced guns there were some really decent deals too.

I bought a really nice hungarian FEG PA-63 (Walther'ish clone) in 9MM Makarov for $150, spare mag for the FEG, some Mauser parts, a rifle bag and bullets from Mitch at JK.
I also ran into a few OSA'ers.

All in all a great day.

Lotahp1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked up a like new Lyman Deerstalker in 50 cal percussion. $275 how'd I do? They sell new for about $369 is the lowest Ive seen...plus tax or shipping etc. Also saw a cool WW2 era Savage 720 12 gauge with the flaming bomb..$315. Not in perfect shape but I think about 1/2 what Ive seen the bomb marked guns go for. There were 2 more in close to same shape someone else wanted 700+ for....These RK shows are THE OKC gun shows to go to!!! I even saw some guys that were at the Tulsa shows. Metcalf and OKC shows need to be avoided like the plauge at $12 entry when you can go to a good show like RK for $6...and the front door guy let my 10 yr old in for free when there is a $2 fee...MUST GO I might even go sunday to get another Christmas gift out of the way.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great show. Was the best show in awhile for OKC. A lot of tables and people there.

The only problem was gettin into the fairgrounds. Two main gates were locked , had to enter from May or Reno.

Latest posts

Top Bottom