OKC Gun show Dec. 10, 11

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe it's because over the next 2 months, Okc has 7 shows scheduled versus 3 in Tulsa. The amount of shows we have in Okc is ridiculous.

IMHO

Makes sense. However, the turnout for Tulsa shows over the last year in traffic and vendor tables has dropped considerably. The last Sooner show wasn't half of what it used to be. Just sayin a $6 show might be the answer for lost traffic.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Makes sense. However, the turnout for Tulsa shows over the last year in traffic and vendor tables has dropped considerably. The last Sooner show wasn't half of what it used to be. Just sayin a $6 show might be the answer for lost traffic.

Indeed. I considered going to this last show, but the admission fee changed my mind. Plus it was too soon after the Wanenmacher show.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The $6 shows are good for two reasons.
1. It is cheaper to get in, which leaves more money to spend.
2. The dealers and are paying 1/2 the cost of a table, so they don't have as much cost to cover. I think that lets them deal more, and still make profit.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Agreed, the $6 RK has exceeded all others for some time.

Farmall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to agree... Best show in OKC in many years. 2 guns followed me home. The mosins were the cheapest I've seen in a while.

I wonder if they found the stolen AK.

Latest posts

Top Bottom