OKC Metro Attorney Arrested for offering to pay $400 for sex with a child.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
What a sick SOB.

Sorry if a repost, I didn’t see it posted anywhere else on the forum.

https://kfor.com/news/local/metro-attorney-arrested-for-offering-to-pay-400-for-sex-with-child/amp/
What, has OUR ONCE GREAT NATION MUTATED INTO? Have we been fooled into allowing the lunatics, to take over the asylum, MOSTLY BY THE LAP DOG NEWS MEDIA? I didn't VOTE for this sick mutated sex crazed, society, did you? Did anyone see the video of the father in Texas, taliking to the school board about the books they allowed in the elementary school library? WHAT KIND OF KIDS ARE THEY TURNING OUT? One was a HOW TO book on one young boy doing ORAL, and ANAL SEX, to another young boy, complete with ILLUSTRATIONS, on the finer points of these despicable, UNNATURAL sex acts! Animals don't even do this crap!! OUR CURRENT SECRITARY OF TRANSPORTATION, APPOINTED BY BIDEN, IS MARRIED TO ANOTHER MAN, AND PROUD IF IT! WHEN WE DON'T BOTHER TO VOTE, WE VOTE FOR SCREW-BALLS LIKE BIDEN, THAT PROMOTES THE DISTRUCTION OF THIS ONCE GERAT SOCIETY! OVBERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTION AGAIN!! DEMAND CAMERAS IN EVERY POLLING PLACE AND VOTE COUNT FACILITY, EVERYWHERE! ARE OUR ELECTIONS AS IMPORTANT AS OUR FOOTBALL GAMES? GOD, I HOPE SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Besides sick, it seems that plenty of these molestors are also retarded. I guess that's good, makes it easier for Canadian County sheriff to lock up the stupid ones.

Latest posts

Top Bottom