OKC Sportsman Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoMoreOldNo7

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any of you here have any feedback in regards to the OKC Sportsman Club? Just checking out all my options for this upcoming hunting season. I'm not really thrilled about spending a bunch of money to hunt but..............

Would love to hear from any current members or previous members. As I posted here in another thread, I'm not used to all this private land. Even where I'm originally from (Pa) I never had much trouble getting access to hunt, but today are different times.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a thread on here from a month or two ago where a gentleman did a lot of research and two different clubs responded several times. Pretty good info on there.

oksportsman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am the Hunt Club Chairman and incoming President. Please PM me if you would like to know more about Sportsman's. We are focused 100% on hunting & fishing opportunities for our members with a bright future thanks to higher than anticipated proceeds from the sale of our OKC club house property creating a sizable permanent fund for our club.

Akhntr

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
NoMoreOldNo7 there are a few options such as pooling your resources with a few friends. I've been a member and hunt club chair of Sportsmans and now a member and current president of Red Dirt Hunting Club. Sportsmans a great club but much larger than we are and has all the normal issues that comes with sharing at that level. We are much smaller and really want to keep it that way. The great thing about joining a club is that you have a network of folks looking for property and helping each other. Currently we lease over 450 acres per member. That's enough room to stretch out a bit. Unfortunately we are only taking folks to our waiting list at the moment. We do have a few other on the list and if we get two more we'll go out and lease more land. In our club your dues goes to paying for the land to hunt on. Google our club to find out more.

Good luck on your search. Hope you have a successful season wherever you end up.

iluvlabs

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lease is not in that area.

Ok...are we playing 20 questions or something? Got a guy that's interested in joining your club, you say that you just got a bigger and better lease than the one you had in Konawa, and you won't tell us anything about it? Makes a fella wonder if your even telling us the truth.

oksportsman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok...are we playing 20 questions or something? Got a guy that's interested in joining your club, you say that you just got a bigger and better lease than the one you had in Konawa, and you won't tell us anything about it? Makes a fella wonder if your even telling us the truth.

Brandon

You moved on to RDHC and I truly hope it's all you expected from a hunt club. Sportsman's has a bright future and it's nice to concentrate 100% on hunting & fishing like your new club does.

You asked if the lease was in the Tulsa area and I replied it was not - a 100% honest answer. As for location, the new lease is in western Oklahoma and has river bottom, woods and agricultural areas. Looks like a really good lease for deer, turkey & waterfowl.

Latest posts

Top Bottom