OKC Sportsman Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iluvlabs

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the information. I wasn't trying to make this an RDHC versus Sportsmans thread. I was truly interested on what type of lease that y'all had aquired.

I left Sportsmans for various reasons and I wish y'all the best. As long as we are all in it for the same reasons, passing on the hunting traditions, then there is nothing to complain about.

Happy hunting!

oksportsman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can a person in a wheelchair access any of the property for hunting Deer, etc.?
Stan

We don't have specific areas for hunters with disabilities but we would do all we can to accommodate you. I have been a member of Ambucs for 30 years and their motto is 'Creating Opportunities for Independence for People with Disabilities'.

We own land and a lodge near Jet Ok and I would hope we could plant a food plot where you could hunt from a ground blind.

I'm not sure if I answered you fully but you have my commitment that I will try my best to provide an opportunity for any disabled hunter.

Akhntr

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
yea they only have two leases,for 22 members

Rick,

I know it's been sometime since you actually found out anything about our club. For the record we have 5 leases this year spread out across the state. My post in answer to the other post was only about leases close to Tulsa. Which at this time we have as many as you. This year we will have over 425 acres per member of prime hunitng property. We are limiting this years membership to 28 so that we keep our hunting oppurtunities to a maximum and our membership to just big enough to pay for the land. David Fiesel and I have tried hard to work together to clean up the misinformation and outright lies about our two clubs and the ESC. I suggest in the future you only comment on what you know.

Hope that you are having success on replacing the leases that you've lost this year.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys you need to quit trashing each others clubs. If you want to set the record straight, start a post with your club name in the title. Include your position in the club and share your information. Arguing will not be allowed in those posts. Some of you are being really vague with the information about your club and then becoming argumentative when questioned about it. It seems there may be bad blood between some of the members of the clubs.

I have no ties to any of the sportsmans clubs in Oklahoma, however I am a longtime and respected member of OSA.

Latest posts

Top Bottom