OKC Sportsman Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duckman88

New to the site!
Reaction score
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ezem3I7nfqM&autoplay=1&desktop_uri=/watch?v=ezem3I7nfqM&autoplay=1#. Just heard I was being trashed on this sight and wasn't even a member of this yet, well I am now, for who ever made a login using some of my info, haha. As far as Red Dirt, some members left Sportsman to start another club, I don't care about the club, (period) The Sportsman club is doing great, picking up new members and new leases all at the same time. We will be here long after any other club, and enough said. So the persons bad mouthing me need keep your smart mouth to yourself. Oh by the way great hunting everyone.

oksportsman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sportsman's Club, The Edmond Sportsman's Club and Red Dirt Hunting Club all offer opportunities for Oklahoma's Hunters. I don't know who duckman8 is but he does not speak for Sportsman's and I highly doubt he is a member nor is he Rick who is Duckman88. Nonetheless Jay is correct that we all need to post about what is good about our club. Jay, Sportsman's has replaced 2 leases with 2 new leases this year. Both are far better than the leases we did not renew. David D glad you noticed we are looking for leases, we are having good success finding properties.

I am sure as OSA members read posts like Oklahomabassin, they would much prefer exactly what he stated.

David Feisal
Chairman Sportsman's Hunt Club

Akhntr

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad y'all found some new leases. This is one of the advantages of an organized club. First you have lots fellow club members working to find areas to hunt and you have access to larger tracts that one or two individuals couldn't afford. Good luck on your season.

Latest posts

Top Bottom