Oklahoma City GC 3-gun 1/16/2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My M2 holds 7+1. If I can borrow one, that will be great, with another 6 round caddie will bring me up to 32, that will be 18 on my belt, 8 in the gun, and 6 on the butt stock, and I better not miss. When I ordered the two 6 round caddies, I never thougth I would need more than that. :lookaroun I do love shooting the shotgun, I can't wait.

How did you end up with a M2 that only holds 7+1? Do you have the mod doen so you can load an extra shell on the lifter a.k.a. ghost load? What brand of tube do you have on your gun? I have a spare +5 & +6 nordic tube that would give you 8+1 and 9+1 capacity.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What ever happened to Open being Open? I hate it when the man tires to hold me down!

Should have clarified. Any other open shooter besides Jesse can fill 'er up. Jesse has to start empty.

JK.. I shouldnt have capitalized ALL. ALL Tactical and HM will start with a maximum of 9 in the gun. Open can do whatever the heck they want, that's why they are shooting open! :) There Jesse. Do your girl parts feel better?

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Should have clarified. Any other open shooter besides Jesse can fill 'er up. Jesse has to start empty.

JK.. I shouldnt have capitalized ALL. ALL Tactical and HM will start with a maximum of 9 in the gun. Open can do whatever the heck they want, that's why they are shooting open! :) There Jesse. Do your girl parts feel better?

Actualy I did feel a littel tingle. Thanks big guy!

Man I could go for some Mexican food Saturday before setup. Anybody want to join me?

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
How did you end up with a M2 that only holds 7+1? Do you have the mod doen so you can load an extra shell on the lifter a.k.a. ghost load? What brand of tube do you have on your gun? I have a spare +5 & +6 nordic tube that would give you 8+1 and 9+1 capacity.

It's an M2 tactical 5+1 with a TacStar extension that gives me two more without the lifter. The extension reaches to the end of my barrel now, how much further can I go?

Latest posts

Top Bottom