Oklahoma City GC 3-gun 1/16/2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
BTW, there is not going to be a 32 round shotgun stage. Sorry.. IT IS 34!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

Stages are fricking awesome, if i do say so myself. Thanks everyone for the help.. Lets hope nobody is out there gaming the stages so we can keep it fair.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
BTW, there is not going to be a 32 round shotgun stage. Sorry.. IT IS 34!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
Stages are fricking awesome, if i do say so myself. Thanks everyone for the help.. Lets hope nobody is out there gaming the stages so we can keep it fair.

Dude you are hilarious....

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

I laid the smack down when we were out there, we were just zeroing and confirming.

see yall tomorrow.

WideLoadTimmy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
dunno Timmy; I got too much **** to do tomorrow morning to go out by you before the match.

Anyone else?

If no one comes and gets me, it's no bog deal. I'm bummed because my insurance agent stuck me waiting til Monday. She knew she wasn't working Friday and schedule to have the appraisal done on Thursday. Horseshit!

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks Mike P for a GREAT match.

I apologize for calling you a sadistic bas#$@*.

Lots of meltdowns and mishaps to be shared by all. The run-of-the-mill stages are going to feel a lot simpler after shooting this one.

See ya at Heartland!

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks Mike P for a GREAT match.

I apologize for calling you a sadistic bas#$@*.

Lots of meltdowns and mishaps to be shared by all. The run-of-the-mill stages are going to feel a lot simpler after shooting this one.

See ya at Heartland!

THIS!!! Antoher great match today Mike! I'd like to offer my thanks for all of the work that goes into your matches. Thanks to you and all of your help...

Latest posts

Top Bottom