Oklahoma City GC 3-gun 1/16/2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't know, this doesn't sound like much fun, but I also don't think I am doing anything that day, so I may come out if I get really bored.

Then again, how did I miss this? It was posted on the 6th and I'm just now reading it?!?! I have a Trijicon that I have been wanting to put to the test that someone here talked me into getting. Oh, and now I see he is selling his (who could that be), I'm a little concerned about my decision. I guess we'll see in January.

BTW, I hope there a long range stage, I need some redemption.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Trijicon that I have been wanting to put to the test that someone here talked me into getting. Oh, and now I see he is selling his (who could that be), I'm a little concerned about my decision. I guess we'll see in January.

If you don't like the Trijicon I will buy it from you. The only reason I'm selling mine is because I am blind and need the 6X and I needed the money to pay for the crystal clear glass of my new Swarovski Z6i w/BRT reticle. You could upgrade too but it would cost you another $1400.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If you don't like the Trijicon I will buy it from you. The only reason I'm selling mine is because I am blind and need the 6X and I needed the money to pay for the crystal clear glass of my new Swarovski Z6i w/BRT reticle. You could upgrade too but it would cost you another $1400.

Thanks, but I like it so far, can't wait to try it out in the 3-gun.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So we are shooting 4 stages. Don't let the number fool you though. There will be a 60+ round stage and a few others that are big/complex. There will be 10 different ways to shoot 3 of the stages, and all of them will be fast! :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom