Oklahoma City November Multigun Match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
No. All ammo must be on belt or other designated starting area per the stage description.

Gamer. They used to have a rule that would make a tube that extended more then an inch or two past the muzzle was not allowed. It was a good rule IMHO.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
On a more related subject, what woul you all think about having this match on the 8th? We could get 135 yard rifle shots and the stages would be mostly set from the pistol match the day before. We could even throw in an 80-100 yard slug shot or two and make use if the ar's a bit better.

I need feedback so we can reserve the range.

Mike

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On a more related subject, what woul you all think about having this match on the 8th? We could get 135 yard rifle shots and the stages would be mostly set from the pistol match the day before. We could even throw in an 80-100 yard slug shot or two and make use if the ar's a bit better.

Mike

That would be awesome! I'm in. 3 Gun during the day and pistol match at H&H at night.

Can we shoot some 100 yd. slugs too? I need practice at the longer range slug shots.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Mike

The 8th would be way better for me as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom