Oklahoma City November Multigun Match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
TDSA has a carbine course on nov 7-8 that Im pretty sure a lot of the blue jersey guys will be at. I will. And dont forget that previous day is the monthly ipsc match, which would be good for setup, but I dont know how many back to backers will come.
So I prefer the 15th.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Having the ipsc match the precious day is part of the appeal. I don't recall seeing too many people Sunday that shoot our local pistol matches so I don't think it will be a big deal. I guess the trade off is being able to have a bit of range to work with. I would hate for you all not to be there.

Keep the input coming. We will make a decision tonight.

M

No.343

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How about introducing the folks to a little European style shotgunning? Maybe the shotgun portion of a multigun stage to help prepare us for the HPSC?

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Having the ipsc match the precious day is part of the appeal. I don't recall seeing too many people Sunday that shoot our local pistol matches so I don't think it will be a big deal. I guess the trade off is being able to have a bit of range to work with. I would hate for you all not to be there.

Keep the input coming. We will make a decision tonight.

M

The only guys from tulsa that really made it here this time was Lance and Jay.

If on the 15th, you would see more.:thumb:

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
TDSA has a carbine course on nov 7-8 that Im pretty sure a lot of the blue jersey guys will be at. I will. And dont forget that previous day is the monthly ipsc match, which would be good for setup, but I dont know how many back to backers will come.
So I prefer the 15th.

Bummer! The rest of us mortals might have a chance then.

Latest posts

Top Bottom