Oklahoma City November Multigun Match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GC and I will be there to watch only this time. I haven't even fired my gun in so long I don't remember, but I do remember the one 3gun we shot at was an absolute blast!

Thanks for getting this up and running.

Curly

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I suggest long range rifle on black powder,from 2 or 3 position or through some ports.Shotgun jungle run,steel and clays.
1 pistol and shotgun,1 pistol and rifle.No slugs this time,next 3 Gun we probably should shoot some Buckshot and 50 to 75 yard slugs, just to prepare for HPSG in April.I will get with John and set up the two we want to keep for match on sunday as it will be easy to incorporate into pistol for Sat. and rifle,shotgun for Sunday.
For all that shot on Sunday,thanks for the participation,now that said prepare yourselfs for more the next one!!!!!IT ONLY GETS MORE ADDICTIVE FROM THIS POINT ON

seanmccanne

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the rifle on the muzzleloader range and the shotgun mosey, but I do want to shoot more than just 4 stages. If we want to drop to 5 it would be ok, but 4 stages would just not be enough for me.

And I like shooting slugs. ;)

Sean

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So after talking with the bearded one, we will have more then 4 stages. Looks like 6 with a mid-range rifle, forest walk shotgun (maybe a no look), and 4 of the pistol matches converted. Heck of an idea Curly Man!

Is it wrong that it has only been 3 days since we shot and I am counting the time until the 7th and 8th.

For all you guys that came out, get some more pistol ammo and shoot our pistol match on Saturday too.

Mike

Latest posts

Top Bottom