Oklahoma City November Multigun Match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is going to be a great weekend for shooting and I can't wait. Repete are you still planning on being at Oil Capital on saturday? If so look me up, I'm easy to spot. lol...

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think "Gun Clear, Hammer Down, Holster" would be the closer range commands

Anyway, I need a shotgun that will work for 3 gun, and learn to shoot long guns lefty. Then I can come out and play.

Don't wait! There are plenty of shotguns available to borrow including my tuned Benelli M1. Javier or Sean can teach you how to shoot lefty too. See you Sunday!

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
No December match.

As far as a poll, we are going to make the decision, but it WILL be a Saturday! Not the first or the second Saturday of the month though. There are some changes that happen every year at the club, so we will just see what opens up.

Mike

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
but it WILL be a Saturday! Not the first or the second Saturday of the month though. There are some changes that happen every year at the club, so we will just see what opens up.

Mike

Very Nice!

:clap3:

No December match.

Mike

:cry11:

I don't care what day the December match is. I was just trying to sick the dogs on you about having another match in December. All I want for Christmas is another 3 gun match!

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just FYI, Sunday before we start the match, we will stop and observe a moment of silence for the 12 soldiers killed today at Ft. Hood. Please keep the families of the deceased and the wounded hero's in your thoughts and prayers.

Mike

Latest posts

Top Bottom