Oklahoma gun rights group?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's called the Oklahoma Rifle Assn, and like the NRA, they're selective about what they support, gun rights wise. They also don't communicate very well with the rank & file. :(

We'd do well to establish a group like the Virginia Citizens Defense League here in OK.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's called the Oklahoma Rifle Assn, and like the NRA, they're selective about what they support, gun rights wise. They also don't communicate very well with the rank & file. :(
We'd do well to establish a group like the Virginia Citizens Defense League here in OK.

I was just thinking the same thing last week when I realized that my membership had expired and there was no notice or correspondence from ORA of any kind. I even looked up the post here from early last year about injecting new blood into ORA and noticed it was dead as well.

Wasn't there some posts on here a while back about an OK group that fits the OP's description? Maybe affiliated with GOA? I'll have too look it up.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone know anything about ok2A.org beyond their website? I like the legislative agenda but the website looks brand new - no forum postings, no news etc.

thayton

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just went to ORA website, looks to be almost a year out of date, no mention of SB 3354 with the open carry amend. I guess it's not a priority for them or the NRA or Sue Tibbs

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just went to ORA website, looks to be almost a year out of date, no mention of SB 3354 with the open carry amend. I guess it's not a priority for them or the NRA or Sue Tibbs

A couple of their people tried to come on here about a year ago pretending they were going to be more responsive. It lasted about 2 months and they haven't been heard from since. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom