Oklahoma Open Carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bralph33

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to throw anyone off with the title of the thread...Im just wanting to hear from anyone who has info on Open Carry in this great state,ie...If its coming, legislature, politicians who favor it that I can support, just any news at all. It sucks everytime I see clips on you tube of these guys in(I think New Hampshire or Vermont) walking into a police station to file a report on something and he is legally carrying the biggest dam revolver I have ever seen..We pay all this money to check our backrounds, get educated, practice, some of us pay good money to take tactical training, the government allready tells us about all these places we cant carry a gun, they also get to tell us how, even when most state constitutions are as vague to only say " It becomes a crime to transport a firearm when intending to do bodily harm or property damage", does not once say you have to have a license, carry it loaded, unloaded, in plain sight in a car, concealed in a car..:mosh:...Let me shut-up and just see if anyone knows about OPEN CARRY, sorry for the soap box rant...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom