Oklahoma private gun sales???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Constitutionally should be. How is this so confusing? All fire arms, anything that goes bang our constitutional founders said is our birth right. Baby boomers and half a generation before is how we got here. If the local ******** police department can have a full auto you should to. **** really is black and white why muddy the waters. We will keep losing our rights little by little just as the founders predicted.
And...we citizens should have the same rules apply to us when it comes to self defense. I don't think we do. LE is always worried about stray bullets or collateral damage. So why full auto while they made them stand by, in large part, during the summer of love riots.

BearSitsInTheWoods

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And...we citizens should have the same rules apply to us when it comes to self defense. I don't think we do. LE is always worried about stray bullets or collateral damage. So why full auto while they made them stand by, in large part, during the summer of love riots.
Several examples online of this being incorrect.

BearSitsInTheWoods

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the town of Bixby can have an armored vehicle/ tank you should too. Maybe I’m reading your post wrong. Bet this got me on a list, dumb our constitution.

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It has nothing to do with fear and more to do with common sense. I’ve been buying and selling guns for most of my life, and the world today isn’t the same as it was 10 or 15 years ago. A CHL doesn’t show the guy isn’t a criminal, but it does show he can pass a background check. I absolutely don’t want to be responsible for selling a gun to a felon, and I feel like asking for a CHL gets me off the hook.
If you don’t care who buys your chit, that’s on you, but don’t make fun of people trying to do the responsible thing.
You cant run background checks on everyone. Its a risk everyone takes! Responsible gun owners…. Now thats a funny one.

TwoShoots

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most recently on an unrelated note had someone hit my pickup in the Bixby police parking lot. When I called and asked if they would review their cameras the woman sounding voice on the other end said that they don’t do that. I said you don’t investigate hit and runs?
The thin blue line is a gang symbol plain and simple and folks should be mad over this gang defacing our flag.
I’m not saying defund at all, but flying our flag with a blue line should not be allowed. Pile on OSA.
That's throwing the baby out with the bathwater. They can't investigate traffic accidents on private property due to the laws smashed into place by Insurance companies and crooked politicians. It's all based on the state's Vehicle Code restrictions, which in Oklahoma prohibits enforcement on private property.

That way the insurance company can hope you don't say anything, or if you do they can do their own investigation (or not) and lowball you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom