Oklahoma Senator Introduces Bill to Criminalize Abortion as First-Degree Murder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the problem with having to abort pregnancies is NOT medical as morning after pill was approved by FDA back in 1997 and RU486 was FDA approved in 2000. on top of avoiding pregnancies to begin with by providing easy access to birth control.

it's all political! .. of course by the same folks that wants the most intrusive laws in existance to tell a women what to do with her own body.

the perfect example are the idiots in Texas who stopped funding for PP across the state. many times for clinics that didn't do abortions. result was the highest pregnant women fatality rates in the civilized world.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the baby has the Right to Life, and no one has the 'freedom' to take it away. Just because your life will be impacted by the birth of your child, is not an excuse to murder the child. That pregnant woman, unless she was raped or molested, made a decision to have that child. As did the Man involved.

"Then the LORD God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being." -- Genesis @:7

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I choose when i engage in sexual relations with women

be honest, that's a bit of a stretch

the baby has the Right to Life, and no one has the 'freedom' to take it away. Just because your life will be impacted by the birth of your child, is not an excuse to murder the child.

if the baby has the right to life then it can go ahead and stop mooching off that umbilical cord and get a job.

do you know the definition of 'murder'?

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the real issue is not yea or nay on abortion - it is - do you have the right to make that decision for someone else....I think not...you cannot make that call for me and I cannot make it for you....

I understand your position. I'm just saying that i feel that i need to do everything in my power to protect life. I believe we should protect the unborn.

Latest posts

Top Bottom