Oklahoma Shooters Fantasy Football League, Who's Down???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyydiver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The waiver system seems screwy in this league, unless a ton of guys are getting picked up as FAs then dropped. Can't figure out why so many are on waiver so early.

SoonerStatePawn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everytime a player is dropped from a team they are put on waivers. It's like this in every league that has a waivers in place. Each team also has a waiver priority number that changes with each time they make a move. It is setup and managed by yahoo, not by me or any other owner. Please go read the Yahoo rules page before calling out people for cheating or screwing with the league. There have been alot of add and drops in our league, 71 in just two weeks. That means the players dropped go on waivers.

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/sports/fantasysports/football/rules/frules-13.html

If you look on the league home page next to every team there is a waiver priority number. This is setup by yahoo not me, nor do I approve or deny any waiver requests. It puts all teams on a level playing field and this is only for players that have been dropped by another team. If you're not sure how it works click the link below and you can find out how Yahoo does their waivers, like I said I don't approve or deny waivers it's done by automatically by yahoo.

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/sports/fantasysports/football/rules/frules-13.html

Waiver Priority List

If more than one manager claims the same player, the team that's highest on the waiver priority list gets the player.

In Public Leagues, the priority list is initially set based on the reverse of the draft order. However, each time you add a player to your roster, you're pushed to the back of the list. The team with the lowest waiver priority is always the team that completed the last successful waiver claim. This "rolling" list stays in effect for the entire season.

To find your current position in the waiver priority list, please go to the standings table on the League overview page:

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Geez Louise! Somehow I am 2nd in the league in total points scored and simultaneously in second to last place. I wouldn't think that was possible if I wasn't experiencing it. Fantasy Football must hate me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom