Oklahoma Teens shoot Australian Baseball player "because they were bored"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont know guys. The accused look like nothing less than upstanding citizens.
[Broken External Image]

These look like Obama's sons to me. 'Specially that one on the right.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
But I'm sure the parents of these teens have not been taken into custody and probably will not be held accountable. Are parents legally responsible for the actions of their children - at all?

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good thing the kids weren't black. If the kids had been black, the media would be ignoring this.

They did their best; had it not been for it exploding on message boards and causing a stink in Australia, it would still be a local issue.

And no, it wasn't about race, just about guns and some youths who were bored because their advanced placement engineering classes haven't started yet.

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's all of our faults because they didn't have more access to revenue created by our hard work. Shame on us. The rage they must have had pent up for so long....

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Check out CNN: no mention of race, but many uses of the code word "teens". Compare that to the Martin-Zimmerman fiasco. How long did it take them to bring up race in that one?

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm actually very curious as to the history behind the gun used. If it turns out that it was stolen and/or the proposed (tantrum-causing) "gun control laws" would actually have done anything or not.

If it turns out the gun was legally owned by the parents and came from the home of one of the 3 teens, this will definitely see the light of day - and honestly, I'm absolutely interested in what Al and Jesse have to say at that point (both being the attention whores they are - neither will be able to refuse a TV appearance).

There might actually be something good to come out of this tragedy if the United States starts a dialogue with itself about some of it's very real racial issues and the causes/effects and positive ways to solve these issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom