Old Farts Official Bedlam Bash thread.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExSniper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OSU is a great school!

OU is a great school!

If you did not attend either but you are a fan of one or the other that is great. But, just like a non-family member tallking bad about my family, it could result in violence. Don't bash the school because you like the other football team. Please at least try to make the jokes funny, not just stupid and hateful.

P.S. Let all of the proof-readers and grammar nazis bow out of this and all other posts. Typing on my iPhone is a bear for my fat, stubby fingers and sometimes a word might not be correct. A typo does not mean you cannot spell, it means you cannot type! Live with it!

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always love the people who like to say OSU sucks. I know they don't mean in general and it is just the football rivalry, but it always makes me smile to say, "Really? Where did you go to college?"

I subscribe to this theory as well.

OSU is a great school!

OU is a great school!

If you did not attend either but you are a fan of one or the other that is great. But, just like a non-family member tallking bad about my family, it could result in violence. Don't bash the school because you like the other football team. Please at least try to make the jokes funny, not just stupid and hateful.

Agree x 1000

RWS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i'll agree that people can root for whoever they like, no matter if they attended or not. i'll also agree that they can wear whatever cap, or put stickers on their car or whatever.

but, when i see someone wearing an OSO cap, i do assume they attended. when i see someone wearing an OU cap, i usually assume that they didnt actually go there...(and deep down, you know you do too)

and for the record, i graduated OSU Tech. I have a sister who attended OU, (but did not graduate there), so we have quite a little family rivalry going on, but we are NOT a "house divided". we are two houses SEGREGATED !

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Transplanted Californian,born and raised Californian as well as went to college and tech schools in California. my wife and most of her family members all went to OU,my Okie family members all went to OSU. I root for OU with the wife. But they both seem like quality schools with alot of pride on both sides. When Im back on Cali time though its USC all the way...

Latest posts

Top Bottom