Old Farts Official Bedlam Bash thread.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Almost all of my friends are OU fans and HATE OSU...almost none of them went to any university - with the exception of my wife, shes a sooner graduate. I graduated OSU...i have a lagit reason to pull for the Pokes. Some of the worst engineers here at work are either OU or Texas Tech grads.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why do people always bring up who went to what school? Who cares? That's just ignorant if you ask me. Who made up this rule that you have to go to OU or OSU to be a fan of them?? I take my kids to high school games all the time, did I go to those high schools, no! I just do because the atmosphere is fun, and we enjoy it. Same with college football. You don't have to graduate from OU or OSU to be a fan. I went to OSU and even while attending OSU I would wear OU gear, so what. Get out of that little mentality people, root for who ever you want. There are no rules anywhere that say that you have to graduate from OU or OSU to be a fan of them. Grow up people.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Almost all of my friends are OU fans and HATE OSU...almost none of them went to any university - with the exception of my wife, shes a sooner graduate. I graduated OSU...i have a lagit reason to pull for the Pokes. Some of the worst engineers here at work are either OU or Texas Tech grads.

:rollingla

Istandalone

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
An OSU fan wears an OSU hat because he went to OSU.
An OU fan wears an OU hat because he went to wal-mart.

Um . . . seems like I've heard this somewhere before.

Maybe earlier in this thread????

OSU hats make good hunter orange and that is about it.

I'm sure there are plenty of Non-OSU attendees that have OSU hats.

Istandalone

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why do people always bring up who went to what school? Who cares? That's just ignorant if you ask me. Who made up this rule that you have to go to OU or OSU to be a fan of them?? I take my kids to high school games all the time, did I go to those high schools, no! I just do because the atmosphere is fun, and we enjoy it. Same with college football. You don't have to graduate from OU or OSU to be a fan. I went to OSU and even while attending OSU I would wear OU gear, so what. Get out of that little mentality people, root for who ever you want. There are no rules anywhere that say that you have to graduate from OU or OSU to be a fan of them. Grow up people.

This +1000. If OU has more fans that never went there - then more power to them - great marketing tool=more money. OSU should get a clue.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always love the people who like to say OSU sucks. I know they don't mean in general and it is just the football rivalry, but it always makes me smile to say, "Really? Where did you go to college?"

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I always love the people who like to say OSU sucks. I know they don't mean in general and it is just the football rivalry, but it always makes me smile to say, "Really? Where did you go to college?"

THE University of Oklahoma. :D It's a "lagit" reason.

Latest posts

Top Bottom